My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

So, I'm calling it early. Sue me if I'm wrong. It looks like the Packers were wrong. To me, it looks like Bush will win. Very disappointed by this but not so surprised. I can't imagine how bad things are going to get with Bush not worrying about the need for re-election. Now he doesn't need anyone's approval.
And, interestingly I am very surprised by how replublican pharmacy school is. I'm so used to everyone in school being heavily liberal and therefore, usually, heavily democratic. It's a little crazy. I think it has a lot to do with money. Not so much religion -- which I'm happier about because I get really upset about people voting for a candidate just because they are of the same religion or they think that his going to church every week has anything to do with the way he runs a country. Not that I think religion is bad, I just don't think we should vote based on it. I mean can we look at the issues here?
Also, can we stop voting based on who looks best. I know my crazy aunt voted for Kerry just because she thought he was better looking and I was like, "Can we look at the issues here people?" And then today someone said they hoped Kerry didn't win because they didn't want to look at him for the next 4 years, because he was ugly and Bush looks much better. Which I find VERY interesting. Because if I had to choose one of the other based on looks it wouldn't be Bush.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.