My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, October 22, 2004

"Someone should tell her she shouldn't wear white after labor day." Do you think anyone follows this anymore? I mean, I can understand for formal occasions, but for everyday stuff, do you think people actually think this? Because if they do, people probably talked about me today. Lori said this to me about a girl at the movies last week. She was wearing white pants. I don't think white pants are a good idea ever. I mean, no matter where you sit, when you're wearing white pants, it's going to be dirty. But I really hope other people don't sit around thinking this about other people. Because they probably think this about me all the time. As if I'm some social misfit, who doesn't have the class to know that you shoudn't wear white after labor day. I just assumed it was an antiquated social rule, that no one followed anymore. Now I have to walk around making sure to make note of who is wearing white and whether they seem proper enough to know if the rule still applies. I mean, it really doesn't matter to me, but I would hate to seem fashionably without.
Tomorrow, I'm going to rent Fairenheit 911. If they have it here. This being Citrus County, I imagine the Old farty republican's already tried to ban it or whatever. Or maybe they will be all out of copies.
I printed so many powerpoint slides that I felt guilty and ordered more ink for my mom's printer. Probably 100 pages. I'm so behind in biochem, I really need to catch up. That's what I'm doing tomorrow, that and catching up on PBD and Dosage forms. Yeah, I'll be busy.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.