My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Sunday, October 17, 2004

So...we are now officially wireless. High speed non the less. Very exciting, for me anyway. It only took a router, a usb/ethernet adapter, a call to roadrunner, two calls to linksys tech support, and several hours of messing with it to get it to work. So now when I come home maybe I won't get as behind--or rather stay as behind. I will be able to catch up a little while I'm here. But I haven't done that yet.

Went to dinner and a movie with Lori tonight. Olive Garden was good! Lori seems to be doing good. I think she is sad that she's going to be alone for a while. And I don't mean alone as in no one will be around, just that she won't be "with" someone. But she seems to feel really good about the decision. Like she is sure that it was time to move on. And I think that regardless of what else happened, the second his body made contact with hers and left a mark, that was it. That was too much. She now has a restaining order. Good for her. Hopefully things will calm down soon and she will be able to move on with her life. But I'm really glad she didn't stay in a relationship with someone knowing that she wasn't happy in it. Relationships can't always be candy and flowers and there are going to be some arguements and tense times. But those should be few and far between if you are with the right person. If it is the right person then each person is willing to bend for the other enough so that there aren't that many disagreements. And it never works if only one person is bending.

We say "Shall we Dance," it was very good. Very funny, and in a way that I didn't really expect it to be. I would definitely recommend it. There were several times when the audience was laughing so hard we could hardly contain ourselves. The person behind us snorted at least twice.

School is crazy. I can't imagine how I'm going to survive the next four years. I am taking it one day at a time, if I think about much more than that I will go crazy. Especially if the keep springing things on us at the last minute.

Tomorrow I have to go back to school. Bleh!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.