My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, October 18, 2004

So I went home this weekend. I think I really needed it. Really, really. I guess I'm going to have to work on getting out of this place more often a little harder. This city makes me crazy. I can't imagine why everyone would be okay with the dirt, and the traffic. And I don't know how other people manage the class load without the breaks. I'm baking brownies for the multicultural dinner tomorrow. If they had given me advance notice that I would need to make something I could have made something a little better. But I got the message yesterday after I got back. And I don't have the stuff or the utensils to make most things, and I'm not buying it either. Went and hung up the flyers for our screening today. We are doing it wed. The person I'm supposed to shadow says friday isn't a good day, and wants to do it Thurs, but we have an exam and I hate to do it then, but I guess as long as it is in the morning it will be okay. As if we weren't busy enough with all the stuff on our calenders we have to schedule stuff ourselves, I actually have to pencil things in. Who'd a thought? A couple weeks ago Nikky asked if I wanted to get my ears pierced with her, and I told her I couldn't do it until the second week in November, and she was like, "what?" Anyway, she got hers done this weekend, I didn't. I need to be able to sleep this week whenever it is time to sleep. But I think I will get it done--second week in november. I sometimes think I'm living my life for the second week in November.

Schedule this week:
Tuesday:
Stuff from 4-9
Wednesday:
Hypertension screenings 11-1; ICS presentation 5:15-7
Thursday
Probably Shadowing for an hour or so in the morning; PBD exam

On a nice-ish note. My grade on the second PBD exam was enough to bring me up to passing, now if I can just hold onto that. Maybe do a little better next time, that would be nice. Still doing pretty well in Biochem. Which I think is very interesting because most people are more worried about their biochem grades. Not that I'm not worried about it, just not as worried.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.