My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Nikky is lying to me. I don't know why. But I know that she is. She isn't very good at lying, and it doesn't take a private investigator to know. You don't even have to be paying attention. I don't know why she would lie to me. She moved out of the house like a year ago, it's not like ever had any control over her anyway. My job this weekend was to watch the house and make sure she was okay on her trip back to school. To make sure she wasn't being scraped off the road with people trying to track down family and finding none. But she is not at school. I don't know where she is. Or why she thinks I care other than knowing she is safe.
She called me last night at like 10, to ask if it was okay for her to stay where she was and watch a movie or did I not want her to come home late. I told her I didn't care, but if she didn't want to stay then she could tell them I didn't want her to. She was home in an hour. So why would she lie now? I've been tired of her for a while now. It's worse today.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.