My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

I meant to post last night but I didn't get around to it. I was tired and I wanted to complete an online anatomy test. So I decided posting would have to wait. Today we started testing for our unknowns in microbio lab. I put my gram negative rod on McConkey's. I hope it grows because when I put them both on it when they were mixed nothing grew. Of course I'm afraid that when I did that I might not have put any of the unknown on the agar at all. I think I might have missed a step between flaming the loop and streaking the agar. Well at least I hope that what happened. Because if not then nothing will grow and then that might mean that I don't have a gram negative rod. Which means I did everything WRONG.

I got an e-mail from Mercer a few days ago. It said that my file was now complete (I guess that means they got my PCAT scores) and that it was now under review and I would be getting a letter in the mail soon. I was a little confused though because their deadline was Feb. 1 and they accept on a rolling admissions so they probably have a full class by now anyway. I had already figured that I missed the deadlines because of my problems with CFCC and getting them to send my transcripts. So I was surprised to get that e-mail. I figured they would just ignore my stuff since it was late. But maybe they really will review it since I submitted my application to pharmCAS before the feb. 1 deadline. Who knows? Maybe I'll be in Atlanta next year.

I like doing the oil painting. It's fun. But I'm not very good at it.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.