My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Sunday, March 07, 2004

I really wish someone would leave me a comment.
I've taken up oil painting. Well, actually I got all the supplies and I painted one painting and I'm not even sure if it's done yet--so I don't know if I can officially say I've taken up painting yet. Or if my one and only painting will survive the most probable fate of being painted over when I run out of canvases. In any case I think it is fun. Tomorrow I think I will set up my "studio" in the back garage. Hopefully it will be ventilated enough and I won't kill myself with paint remover or make myself a vegetable by breathing in all those fumes.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.