My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, March 13, 2004

Today is my blogiversary. I expect presents from someone. Big presents. I'm very picky.
So it's been one whole year. I'm surprised how long it has been. I hope that I can make it through the next year. And maybe some day when I'll be able to look back and laugh at the last year of my life. I think the one thing people never think about when starting a blog is that years from now we'll be able to go back and read over what we were thinking. And we'll be able to read what other people were thinking at the same periods of time.
Okay--that's enough for now. Send presents.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.