My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, March 15, 2004

I got this idea from Brook. And I'm not linking to her because I don't know if she would mind. Anyway--do a google image search for your name and pick the three images you like best.










I linked them all to the site that where I found them. The first one is from a web-site that is entirely in Japanese (or Chinese, or Korean, etc...) except for the text in the picture. The second picture a pastel by a 13 year old. Isn't that amazing?

PS. Still no news on the pharm school front. Cross your fingers and eat a curly chip for me. Thanks.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.