My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, May 30, 2003

So, maybe you are wondering about all the Montuak talk. The reason so many stories are coming to mind is that it is that time of the year. July is coming and with it comes my vacation. One I am very much looking forward to. Especially this year because it may well be one of my last for a while. That is, if I get accepted to school. If not maybe I'll join the peacecorp. Then it will be my last one for a while as well. Who really knows what will happen? I sure don't. I wish they would get cracking though. I need to know what is going on next year. I need to get financial aid, and a place to live. I need to plan! I need to know that my life is going SOMEWHERE.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.