My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, May 12, 2003

Yesterday was a good day. I spent the day with my mom. We went out to lunch, and then went shopping at the mall. Mom got a haircut. It looks really good. I bought new shoes. They're just like my old ones but they are silver-black instead of red. Then we went to my aunt's house and visited with her for a while. I showed off my new camera. And then we came home and mom made a fabulous dinner. You're probably asking why I didn't make dinner on Mother's day. Well there is a good reason. We had Stuffed flounder pinwheels. There is no way I could make that. I did make crabcakes from the left over stuffing. There wasn't much though so I don't think that counts. It was very good.
I've taken tons of pictures. I don't understand how this picture could come out so good, when that fan is moving at about 1000mph, and this pictureis blurry, when they were standing still for me. They were both taken with a flash, I guess it was one of those other settings that makes the difference. But I think I finally have the hand of it now.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.