My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Do you have a cup of sugar?
Across the street, the final frontier
So one of the across the street neighbors came over. He snuck up on us. Normally we know when people come to our house, we have a huge front window, and when people drive up we can normally hear it. But he got all the way to the door without us knowing it. He knocked, scared me to death, mom answered. "Do you have any feminine products?" My mom looks at him wierd. He leans in a little, "Like tampons, my girlfriend..." My mom goes, "oh, yeah" and closes the door. She goes and gets the feminine products in question. Then hands them out the door, and closes it just in time to not laugh in his face. We're still laughing about it.
Don't you think this is kinda wierd? Wouldn't any normal person just run to the store?
You're probably thinking that this couldn't possibly have happened, I'm thinking that myself and it just happened like 10 minutes ago. I told you they were wierd.
I think maybe stuff like this only happens in Homosassa.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.