My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, May 29, 2003

Snake!
Continuing on the week's theme, I must tell you of the time when my mom and I made complete fool's of ourselves in public. You need small line to fish in Montuak. If the fish can see your line they won't bite. In florida it is impossible to buy a pole strung with anywhere near the correct line. So we had to go to the lodge to have our poles restrung. As we're walking (me carrying two poles and my mom with the other) we come upon a snake. We freak our immediately. The snake can't decide which way to run, we've surrounded it. And of course, it is scared of us. It first slithers away from me who, instead of running away, is jumping up and down while continually squealing like the girl that I am. Then it slithers toward my mom who runs and screams every time the snake comes our way. We both knew immediately that the snake wasn't going to hurt us. It was just a black snake (a big one). Right before we both regained control of ourselves, a couple men ran around the only telephone booth in the place clearly set on saving us. By the time they got to where they could see the problem my mom and I had dissolved in o laughter, and continued to laugh, hard, so hard in fact that we couldn't tell the guy at the lodge what we wanted because we were laughing.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.