My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, May 14, 2003

The Drama Across the Street
On Monday a police car pulled up in front of our house. But then went to the house across the street. The police officer seemed to be trying to figure out who's story was more accurate, I don't know if he ever figured it out. Then he left, but as he did so he shocked their dog, with some wierd gun thing that I would like to have, because the dog was barking and growling at him. Then he left. I was mad because he didn't tell them they had to abide by the leash law, he just left and let that mean dog roam free. So the police officer is gone and the two guys start fighting in the yard. This goes on for a minute or two and I was like, "we have to call the police." They stopped fighting while my mom was on the phone. But the police officer had good timing and pulled up right as they went at it again. He stayed there for a very long time, only speeding away to chase one of the guys once. I still want to know what the problem was. We are very nosey we watched nearly the entire thing, through our nearly closed blinds. I don't think they know we were watching.
Our across the street neighbors worry me. None of us were happy when we found out they bought the place. They are very wierd. They like to catch you while your outside and tell stupid stories that you know aren't true. Now we're afraid to go out in our front yard for fear that they will start talking to us and we won't be able to get away, none of them seem to understand the international symbol for "I want to stop talking to you now." In their case they don't even understand what someone backing away and saying, "Well I have to go now, bye" means.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.