My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, May 19, 2003

It's been a few days since I've last posted. I actually have nothing to say. I was going to post about something earlier but got side tracked and have since forgotten. I think this summer will be slow posting-wise, because with the slow internet connection I really am not motivated enough to do all the internet things I used to do, including blogging. I just get so bored sitting and waiting for pages to load. I am spoiled, and want some high speed internet. Alas, it is still very expensive here. Also, since I am now in Citrus county, less things happen, and there is therefore less to talk about. So I predict a slow summer.
Oh, and Salam Pax posted again. There are lots of pictures, but I haven't been able to get them to load yet. I will keep trying because I am very interested to see what things look like over there.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.