My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, May 26, 2003

So, I've looked all over the internet for a free image hosting service. None of my current data storage places will let me steal bandwidth so that I can post a picture to this page. Not geocities, or webshots, or my yahoo briefcase. I thought that I found one that would work, but judging from my last post I was apparently wrong. The site says that it will support 10 views per day. And I figured since I don't have that many readers, 10 would be okay. The problem is the picture only showed up once. So I figure there are two possible causes for my problem. 1) I have WAY more visitors than I thought I did. 2) They lied to me. I don't know.
So, needless to say, I am still looking for free image hosting.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.