My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

So, it's been a while since I wrote in this.
Let me recap, it won't take long.
I went to graduation. It was long, and boring, but I suppose I'm glad I did it. Now I have pictures proving that I graduated. I won't get my diploma for 6 weeks though. It's my second official day off. I have to call and see about a job. I also have to get a mother's day gift, and some other gifts, but since I'm not sure who reads this I can't talk about them. I do wonder who reads this, I know several people who I've given links to, but I don't think they do. Or at least they don't ever say anything, they probably already know I'm boring and they don't want to waste time reading about my boring things.
I went to lunch today with Jenn, she is working for her dad, which requires her to drive a company truck--and truck with a manual transmission. She's not very good at it, and she is learning how to get around the county by which roads have the least stop lights and stop signs. She stalls, aparently pretty often. But I really can't say anything because I have never ever driven a manual transmission. I just think it's cute.
So anyway, now I'm home. You know, most people move out of their parent's house when they graduate. I moved back in. Pretty backwards.
Still no word from FAMU.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.