My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, May 01, 2003

Today
Today was my last day at work. I am now unemployed. They took me to lunch. It was so nice of them. Everyone signed a card and they took up a collection as a gift for my graduation. It wasn't necessary, but it was incredibly nice. I will miss them, they were really great people.
For lunch we went to Tijauana flats. I'd never been there, it was really good. We went in Lori's Hummer, I've never been in a Hummer before. It was cool. When you are inside it looks like you're twenty feet off the ground. But it was sooooo nice. It had like every option available. Cool. It was a good day. Except it was embarassing to have everyone keep asking me what I was going to do when I left and wishing me well.
I'll miss them.
Honestly I wish I could pack up the whole office along with my luggage and take them with me. But I suppose change is good. Who knows, maybe something good will come of this change.

Damn Books
I was just cleaning up my apartment a little to get ready for the packing and I found a book that was still in the bag. I only ever took this book out of the bag one time--what a waste of $90, that should be illegal. And in case you're wondering I got an A in the class, and the highest test score on more than one occasion (3/4 to be exact), so I wasn't slacking. It was one of my favorite classes, physiological psych.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.