My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, April 25, 2003

The Mass Exodus Has Begun.
The snowbirds are now leaving. I know because I was forced to share the road with them. I drove home after attending my very LAST regular class as an undergraduate *does little dance*. The traffic was really bad, worse than any rush hour traffic before a holiday weekend has ever been. Practically every license tag was out of state. But at least they are going home. I won't have to drive behind them anymore.

And the reason I was on the road today? Why, I was coming home, of course. There is a GIGANTIC garage sale going on here. The whole family brought stuff and completely filled up our back garage. It was hot. There were a lot of people.

And I decided I would actually make gravy like I said I would. I used the recipe I saw here, that came from here. I thought that the recipe called for too much milk, or not enough flour, so I consulted my Aunt Doris and Aunt Imagean (scroll down), who know how to make gravy and they assured me that it sounded about right. I was still a little worried but it turned out pretty good, in fact I like that method better than the other way I used to make it. I think it was easier. I made it tonight and put it in the fridge. Tomorrow I will warm it up so that people can eat it at 7:00am (when the garage sale opens). I decided to make it tonight so I don't have to wake up so early. I'm tired enough already.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.