My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, April 28, 2003

I'M DONE!!!!
As of today, at 12:00 I am officially done. I have taken the absolute last exam of my undergraduate career. It's over. Finished. Done. Of course, I can't celebrate too much 'cause technically only half-way through with this college thing. But I'm just happy it's over with. I've decided I'm not taking the job that my boss offered me. I'm just going to go home and try to temp. for a while. If it works out right it should be a good situation, I can take all the time off I need and still get some money. And I have some money in the bank so, it should be okay. Also this summer I will be buying a laptop and a digital camera. So if anyone has any suggestions I could use some advice.
Okay, that's it for now.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.