My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, April 17, 2003

Oatmeal Creme Pies
You know I haven't had an oatmeal creme pie in ages. I havne't even thought about one, but a couple minutes ago I saw one in the vending machine, and I couldn't resist. And...when I got back to my office I reaslized that it is a double decker, you know, three oatmeal cookies and two layers of creme. It is really excellent, I might have to get another, but I don't even want to think about how much fat is in those things.

And now I have to go study for an exam. Behavior modification. I hate that class. I've said so all along. I hate the class. I hate the teacher. I hate the subject. And I hate that it is from 6-9pm. And all along people have said, "oh, it's not so bad...he's a pretty good teacher, I like him." But now people are starting to see it my way. He has assigned us this project. We have to study flash cards and determine how many answers we can get right in a minute, and how we improve over the course of one week. EXCEPT, we won't be tested on the information from the flash cards, in fact, today is our last test. We don't have to know this. I don't have time to study everyday, which is required. And aparently neither does anyone else. So, now it's not just me daydreaming about stabbing the man repeatedly in the eye with my pencil.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.