My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

This is How it Went Down
Sooo...For those of you who don't know, I was to present my thesis at 9:30 this morning. Thanks to all the people who wished me good luck. I woke up at 6:15 so I could be there at 8:00 and get things ready--copies, etc... Was late, arrived at 8:15. At 9:00 I move to the conference room, copies, laptop, and huge binder in hand. At 9:15 someone brought me a projector. Hooked it up, everything worked just like it should. Ran thru the presentation as best I could with all the people interupting. Holly brought bagels, I had half a sesame bagel (my favorite--that was very nice of her--Don't let me forget to send flowers). We sat Holly, Scott and I, waiting for Deborah. Holly calls her, she doesn't answer, we wait more, not a big deal--it's not like I really want to do this anyway. Deborah calls, her father had a stroke, and she has another appointment that she is late for. We reschedule. 3:15 today. So, I'm still in a state of thesis flux.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.