My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Tax Day
Most people think of April 15 as tax day. I however, didn't even realize the deadline until a couple minutes ago. I filed my taxes at least a week and a half ago, and yesterday when I talked to my mom she said I had already recieved my refund check. Today was thesis day. And after a delay, I acutally presented, it wasn't too bad, I got an A. Can't get any better than that. All I have to do now, is complete the final edits, have copies bound and distribute copies to everyone in the world. Well maybe not everyone, but it seems like it, I think the honors guy told me it will be $16 for two bound copies, I can't even imagine how much it will be for all the bound copies I'm going to need. Well, I'm mentally worn out, so that's all I'm going to say on the topic.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.