My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Soupy Cars
First I would like to pose a question. Why do they refer to a car as suped (souped?) up? I have two theories. Either it is refering to making it super. Or it's like soup, you just keep adding stuff (I believe that my mom was the one to bring this possiblility to me--in any case I refer to all cars that have been messed with as soupy).
Next I would like to point out that I like cars, and I don't normally mind driving, though I hate traffic, and I don't normally like to ride in cars with other people.
Okay, now I would like to say, if you decide to make your car soupy, then you should make sure it actually goes. It is not cool to make your car all loud if the car has no pick up. If my 4 cylinder camry could beat your car in a road race then it is probably not a good idea to draw attention to your sorry piece of junk by purposely making it the loudest car on the road. Also it is not cool to put racing lights on your dodge neon. Also, if you are one of the frat guys who belong to the house on 42nd, then you need to fix your cars or stop driving in front on me. I am tired of driving 20 miles an hour down the road behind your roaring car because your dumb butt thinks it's cool to trade drive for volume.

Next I would like to tell everyone that the guy behind me at the light on 42nd and fletcher was talking to an invisible passenger. At first I thought he was singing, he wasn't. Then I thought he was just yelling at the radio, he wasn't. I realized he was talking to an invisible passenger, he kept looking over to the passenger seat as he was making points, it was interesting. And I would like to tell you about the guy in the car next to us at the light who was laughing at the crazy guy with his friends who were in the car. Laughing guy, you have no room to laugh, you were folded into a cherry red VW beetle.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.