My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Work
So today at work Toni said that she and Mary wanted me to stay thru the summer. She said that since I will have a degree they can offer me a lot more money. I don't know what she means by a lot, and she said she would find out exactly, so I guess we will see. The problem is I already subleased my apartment, so I don't have a place to live here. Toni said she could rent me a room in her house, but it is like 45 min, from here. The good thing is that it's about 45 min. from home too. I just don't know what to do, I think it's all going to depend on how much the a lot of money is. If it truely is a lot, and I don't just mean like a dollar more an hour than I make now, then I may consider it. But bottom line. It had better be a lot a lot.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.