My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Spring Break

Stuff I did over spring break:
-Washed my car (I still have to clean out the inside though)
-Had lunch with Michelle
-Downloaded firefox (and still trying to figure out why it's special)
-Crocheted 2 purses and 1 short hat
-Helped Nikky pick out baby presents for a friend of hers
-Had lunch at Applebee's 2 times (3 tomorrow)
-Peed in a cup
-Worried way too much about when the CVS orientation is going to be
-IMed Jenn once because she has laryngitis and can't talk
-Waded through HTML in order to coordinate vacation plans, while hoping I actually get to go.
-Laid in my hammock
-Took pictures of old pictures
-Went to the flea market

Things I didn't do over spring break
-Study
-Watch enough lectures
-See Brook or Lori
-Go to the bodies exhibit
-Read a book

Things I'm still planning on doing over spring break
-Go shopping because I think I lost a lot of clothes
-Hopefully see Brook and Lori, even though time is running out
-Clean out the inside of my car
-Go to Breakfast with family that is visiting
-Study
-Watch lectures
-Call Pentax, and hopefully I won't have to send my camera in
-Call Dell because I need more rubber feet thingies for my laptop

1 comment(s):

Your a procrastinator just like me! lol... Hope your enjoying your Spring Break. Mine SUCKED, I studied for a lab test I think I made a C on ALL WEEK.... But my Spring Break was like 2 weeks ago! Have a fun rest of the week!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:39 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.