My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Again, it's been a long time. But that's okay, because it's not like anything new has happened.I just don't have anything to talk about and I shouldn't even be posting right now, I should be making notecards, lots and lots of notecards. And besides it probably better if I don't say anything for a little while on here that is too controversial, because as it turns out I was not paying enough attention one day and while it wasn't an accident then it turns out it is now because I wrote my WHOLE, full name on here and now I'm searchable. Not just searchable but the very first hit that comes up with you seach me. Opps. I'll try to pay more attention next time, because while I don't really mind if people I know read this, I would rather know ahead of time that they may read it and I really don't want to publicize it. So, it's fixed now, but google and msn cache things for like ever and it's going to be a LONG time before I'm not quite so searchable anymore. In the meantime I'm just going to hope that no one I know will suddenly think to themselves, "hmm...I wonder if Malissa's on the internet?" And I think it will be okay because even though i do that sometimes I don't think other people do. At least not very often. Let's hope.

1 comment(s):

I wondered where you went to... Hope school is going good. Anatomy is kicking my butt this semester.. Well, take care
Tab

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:29 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.