My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Yesterday I called Jenn just after noon, we talked for a while and then someone they didn't know arrived at their house so she said she'd call me back later. They were going to go look at a house for Rodney and Marissa and then were going out to dinner later that night, so she'd call me after. I didn't really think she would and was sad that she didn't because I knew I wouldn't get to see her after all. But this morning she called and woke me up, which surprised me, to tell me that they were on their way to the airport. And she called again when she got home. She is very sick with a cold, but mentally I think she sounded much better than she had the last couple times I had talked to her. So that was a relief to know that she is doing better. I think a big part of it is that they are back home and there are other things to think about there. They have to get ready for work and they have normal life things to do again. She asked if I had read the articles in the newspaper and mentioned that there were a couple articles she would have liked to have. My mom had to foresight to save all the articles in the newspapers we get, so we have copies of everything. So I will send them to her. I always figured I would eventually but I had no idea when would be a good time, so I'm glad she asked, because now I don't have to decide. That's all for now.

4 comment(s):

Im so glad she sounds better. I know not being there with his room and everything will make it a lot easier on her. I hope she does that Baby shower, and I hope she is doing a little better. Tell her when she has time to call me. Just about life, it doesnt have to be about Dennis.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:40 AM  

I meant to call her tonight, but I drove back to Jax this evening and lost track of time utnil it was just a little too late to call. It figures. So...I'll tell her if I talk to her before you do.

By Blogger Malissa, at 12:09 AM  

Any new news??? I got a thank you card from Jenn's parents for the card I sent them. It was nice of them, that throughout this tough time, they sat down and sent me a thank you card. It was very pretty also. How is Jenn doing now that she is back to work and home? I wont be off work until Sunday, so, I will call her then and see how she is doing.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 AM  

I haven't talked to her in a while. I tried calling the day before yesterday but she didn't answer her cell and no one was home. So I've only talked to her a couple times since she's been home. She sounded better when I talked to her. She had a very bad cold that turned out to be a sinus infection, but when I talked to her even the cold sounded like it was better. I keep meaning to call but I always forget until 9:00 or so and then I know she will probably be asleep. So my plan is to try again tonight, I think I might actually remember because Blackboard(the web-thing we use for school) is going to go down tonight, so it's not like I can do anything else. I also need to go to target too.

By Blogger Malissa, at 9:52 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.