My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

So like...I do actually have a background here. It's green and brown argyle. If you can't see it then you need to clear your browser cache or something. If you're running internet explorer then there is a rumor that all you have to do is hold down the shift key and hit your browsers refresh button. But that's never worked for me. What did work was holding the control (Ctrl) key while hitting refresh. You have to hold the button at the same time you click refresh. If that doesn't work or you are running some other browser then you should google it.

I had this problem a couple weeks ago and I thought it was just me. But I'm home this weekend had the same problem on this computer. And because there is nothing in the world cooler than green argyle, I thought it was important for me to pass along this information. Besides, I spent WAY too much time saving EVERY SINGLE image file, uploading it, and then making all my template html correspond to the images. It was tedious, and took me forever, since I'm still in html elementary school here.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.