My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Tomorrow will be the first morning since the start of this semester that I haven't set my alarm clock. It's default setting is 9:30, though it can get as early as 8, and on rare occasions (like this morning) it sounds at the ungodly hour of 5 am. But don't think I'm going to be sleeping in too late. Tomorrow is Friday, and if there's one thing I've learned since moving here, it's that the lawn service comes Friday morning, VERY early morning, and they stay FOREVER.

Currently I've been up for 21 hours, and my five o'clock wake up call this morning was preceeded by only three, very short, hours of sleep. So...we'll see if the lawn service can still do a decent job of a wake up call or if my lack of sleep wins out.

12 lectures to watch.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.