My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Has anyone googled "failure" lately?

2 comment(s):

The word failure is not allowed--it is simply a set-back!!
You can do anything--You are WOMAN

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:41 AM  

Oh, I guess I should have seen that coming. I wasn't meaning me when I posted it.
It's a google joke. Like an "easter egg". Anyway, Google "failure", and then look at the first result.
There are easter eggs hidden all over computer software and the internet, I've never found an original, but it's interesting to see what some of them are.

By Blogger Malissa, at 1:09 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.