My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

This morning I called UF and ordered the UF software CD. Hopefully it will get to me, he seemed to have a hard time with my name and address even though I said it and spelled it, VERY CLEARLY. But he didn't ask me for my ID number or anything, so I guess they really don't care if you are a student. It's only $2.50+shipping, which will be about $3.00. And then I will have an FTP and then I can move onto trying to figure out how to work it so I can make use of all this hosting space I suddenly have come across. Stay tuned. I'll probably get tired with making movies before it gets here, I've already run out of clips to play with, so I have to take more, but I'm boring and have nothing to film. Such is life.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.