My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Bought gas. Yesterday. 4/30/05. At the Hess in Green Cove Springs at the corner of 16 and 17 (country roads maybe), I think. Price was 2.21, bought 8.569 gallons for $19.01, I was at just under half a tank.

2 comment(s):

Yikes, gasoline has gotten expensive! I guess that's the one thing I don't miss about my car. I gave it up when I moved to Manhattan. I often wish I still had it, but I don't miss the gas and the parking.

By Blogger teahouse, at 12:57 AM  

Luckily, here, I don't have to worry so much about parking, just the gas.

By Blogger Malissa, at 11:18 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.