My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

So...I think it's time for me to start a gasoline log. Today I bought 3/4 of a tank of gas. It was 2.21(9, I'm not going to put the last 9 in there is I do anymore of these, you can just visualise it yourself) and I paid 29.30 for 13.203 gallons of gas at the Shell station on Hodges right off of JTB in Jacksonville. I know that 2.21 actually isn't bad considering what it is in the rest of the country but I think almost $30 in my economy car is getting a bit pricey and it wasn't even a full tank.

1 comment(s):

And I should give a shout out to my car because I put about 360 city-ish miles on my car with that 3/4 of a tank of gas. About 27 mpg. On the downside only about 12 miles per dollar.

By Blogger Malissa, at 1:06 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.