My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

I'm still here. I had an exam today, and I had another one on Monday with tons of stuff in between so I've been busy, but what else is new? I've been busy for a while. So I couldn't post because I ALWAYS had other stuff I HAD to do. But now I have a half a second to breathe, so I'm posting. Of course, with all the school busy-ness I have also been very boring. Nothing exciting ever happens.

Traffic here has gone crazy. The last 3 days there has been stop and go traffic on my way to school. I-95 couldn't possibly get busier or have more accidents on it. There was one right in front of me today, in the lane next to mine. Apparently someone "forgot" that there was constant brake lights going, didn't pay attention, and rear-ended something. The girl in the front car, which wasn't damaged hardly at all, got out of the car right in the middle of the road to yell at the girl who hit her. A police officer drove right past them. He was going to another similar accident, the only real difference was that they had moved off of the road.

So now, you know why I haven't been posting. Maybe now that I have a couple days to not worry too much about an exam, I will actually remember things that I think are worth posting. But maybe we will just have to wait until I graduate for that. We'll see.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.