My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

I'm very boring recently so there isn't much to post about. When Jenn calls me she asks over and over, "So, what's going on with you?" And I keep saying over and over again, "Nothing, I'm boring. I study, worry, take exams, repeat." She's not the only one, people ask over and over. I'm about to scream. Nothing is going on. I go to school. That's it. Stop asking. I'll tell you if something happens. A watched pot never boils or something like that. The same thing goes for grades. Don't ask me how I did on a test after I take it. I don't know. I have to wait until I get my grades. That will be at least 2 weeks. Don't ask. It makes me mad. I'm tired of worrying about it and I don't want to think about it any more than I have to. Stop asking.
School is going okay. Just okay.
I didn't get a high enough score on an exam. The only exam that you have to get a high enough score on. So I have to retake it. Which is okay because they jammed it in with another test and we were all rushed. Some people passed it. Some didn't, to me the important thing is that I did well on the other test, a test I couldn't have retaken if I wanted to. The bad thing is that I have to retake it. It is something else to worry about. It is also embarrassing to admit that I have to retake it. But I'm up front about it. And deal with what I think people think about me when they know it. Someone even came up to me the other day and said, "so Malissa someone told me you didn't pass the exam" to which I replied "Nope," and she went on to ask when we have to retake it. She didn't pass either and in all actuality they really haven't provided us with much exact information. And I didn't mind her asking or talking about it. But I have to wonder who told her and what the rest of the conversation was like. I'm paranoid like that.
On the upside I only have 2 more weeks of this and I'm done with this year.
We took an exam last night. It's a class with only one exam. Everyone is a little iffy. Or so it sounds. The class has a total of 206 points. And we've earned 86 so far. Everyone should have the full 85 points unless the weren't paying attention (the 1 point was a tv assignment and not everyone had a tv and they took the submission tool down early so some people didn't turn it in, I e-mailed it in, so I got credit for it). So anyway, I think we decided we needed a 49% or 59 points to get a C. You know there is something wrong with a LOT of people are worrying that they didn't get a 48%. And to top it all off I had a difficult time making myself study. I think we all did. I did so many searches before that exam for completely ludicrous things it was ridiculous. But what I was really dissapointed with was that I spent a lot of time studying things that weren't even on the exam. And I'm worried because at the end I found things I thought I had answered wrong so I changed my answers and that's never a good thing. But I thought that the answers I had were wrong so I couldn't just leave them even though you are always supposed to go with your first answer. So. Stop asking me how I think I did.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.