My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, April 16, 2005

So, that test I talked about in my last post. The one that I took on Wed, and only needed like 58 points? Well I got them, and then some, I got a B in the class. When I checked last night I didn't actually think they would be up. We have NEVER gotten grades back that quickly, I didn't think it was possible, I was like, "Is this a joke?" So I knew L was worried about it so I e-mailed her to let her know, because I figured I wasn't the only one who didn't expect a grade for a while. She e-mailed me back saying she had seen the grades, also got a B, and this is her first non-A grade so she is mad. Which is to be expected when everyone walks out just hoping that they got the 58 points necessary. You know the test wasn't just hard, it was a little crazy. The average was an 80.5...out of 120 (which is a D). I beat the average with an 87 (which is a C). So she is mad because of all the trick questions, which I have been mad about since we started school, because it isn't just this one class. But anyway, I figure if L is mad about her grade, she won't be the only one, so who knows? They might let us refute questions and then our grades will go up. But first we have to go back to campus to pick up our tests so we know what the questions are. We were supposed to keep our test but she forgot to tell the proctors, so we have to wait until Monday to get them back.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.