My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Why I shouldn't watch the TV:
If I didn't watch TV then I wouldn't know that there is currently a tornado something (watch/warning) for Clay county. Which I have to drive through on my way home. So I can't responsibly drive home until after 11:45, when the watch/warning expires. If I didn't watch TV then I wouldn't know this and could leave at any time I wanted. And if i happened to come across a tornado I could just drive away and hopefully all would be fine and I would have an awesome story to tell.
So now I have to finish getting ready to leave so that I can leave.

2 comment(s):

Hey, I hope the tornado passed safely..

By Blogger teahouse, at 8:41 AM  

It did, we had several warnings last week. And a LOT of rain. I guess it's spring time in Florida.

By Blogger Malissa, at 9:48 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.