My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Another post. Hmmm...I posted some stuff to flickr from Easter, but I doubt anyone would be interested in that. I really need to get a pro account so I can post as much as I want there instead of trying to moderate what I post and edit things so they won't be as big. I just hate to make the leap. Eventually though.
Hunts chocolate pudding snack packs are the best thing in the entire world and don't let Bill Cosby try to tell you that Jello is better, it isn't. Even though Hunts is the catsup company...they still make the best pudding.
I'm feeling ver insecure about school right now. I'm waiting for a LOT of grades to come back, it's been a while since we took the exams, and it will be a while before we find out and all the waiting is killing me. I just played texas hold em poker over at yahoo. I'm not very good, but it is usually fun. I learned lots of stuff about moose hunting in Montana, of course it could have been total lies, but interesting nevertheless.
If you are bored you should jump over to flickr and browse. It is totally cool to see everyone's photos and it totally makes me want to travel and take lots of pictures of everything. It also makes me want a new camera, because I want to take those excellent quality photos that I'm just not getting right now. I think I might have lost last years digital vacation pictures. As I am thinking about it right now I'm not sure where they went to, maybe they are still on nikky's computer. If not I may have lost them forever. I will have to check at home to see if there are any CD's laying around that have them on it. Who knows? They could be anywhere. But right now I really don't have time to worry about them. Less than a month until school is over though, and I will have time to breathe and look for whatever I want to and relax and not have a million things I should be doing but can't seem to force myself to do, and I can practice this transparent screen thing all I want. Because it is totally cool. And maybe this time while I'm home I can actually find that bookstore (because it moved) and read some books.
Okay, that's all for now. Work to do.

1 comment(s):

hello, nice of you to stop by.

By Blogger Malissa, at 3:40 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.