My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, October 04, 2003

So, you didn't think I would suddenly become unlazy did you? But at least I'm posting more often. I even took that blogger survey. It was hard to answer some of the questions since my internet habits have changed so dramatically since moving. Anyway, still nothing going on. I went shopping with Lori the other day (the friend who just got married) and she bought a LOT of groceries! But it was fun and it was good to see her. She got her wedding DVD, which was really cool. He did a great job on it. But that doesn't mean I liked seeing myself on it!
Still haven't heard from Jenn, she said I she would write me as soon as she knew her mailing address but I still haven't heard from her. I guess the Navy is keeping her busy--once again, better her than me.
I went to my sister's soccer game today. I took some video clips with my nifty digital camera. If I ever get less lazy I might start posting more pictures to this blog. But since not very many people come here I won't even feel rushed after I said that.

I'm really starting to get upset by the world in general. Seems like we're going to hell in a hand basket. I can't stand to watch the news. It makes me so mad. I'm sure Bush is going to get another term. There isn't a strong enough candidate, no one has started running a campaign worth anything yet. Just a bunch of people standing around saying, "Sure, I'll run." Even if they started in earnest right now it is too late. By this time normally it's an all out slug fest. We only have a year. They don't even have their names out there. Really, how many of your average american Joe Shmoes know even one other presidential candidate other than Bush?
Okay that's enough about that.
More later, maybe much later.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.