My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, August 30, 2003

Surfing
Yesterday I visited Mileah's blog. She mentioned a few different blogs. I haven't gotten to all of them yet but one of them was this guy, Moja_vera. He's a US soldier who is posted in baghdad. I always find it interesting to see what people are thinking and he's even more interesting because he's reporting first hand from a place that concerns most people in the world. He also has a fotopage and posts random pictures from his day.

From Moja_vera's page I got to this page. River suggests that we all do a Google search for "Weapons of mass destruction." Click the "I'm feeling lucky button." I hope you find it as amusing as I did.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.