My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, August 28, 2003

Well my first week of classes at CFCC is officially over. No class tomorrow. I'm glad it has started, well, sorta. The sooner I start the sooner we can get this over with. I am glad the first week is over, hopefully I won't have to listen to another professor say "you're in college now." Yes, yes, I remember in highschool they used to try to scare us by saying when you get to college it's a whole different world. There is no one to remind you that you are responsible for yourself, and for getting your own work done. No ones going to tell you what to study for or how to do it. That's BS, at least if you go to CFCC, if I never have to hear those words again it will be too soon. It's understandable given the fact that students go there because they aren't ready for University yet. It's even more understandable because it's the Lecanto campus, which is much smaller and much more isolated (I suppose that's the best word for it).

All in all I'm happy with my classes, I only have three. The only thing I don't like is that my anatomy teacher teaches off the slides that came with the book, so we end up doing this marathon of slides with cross-sections we could see in the book, I would rather we actually went over things in class rather than have a 3 hour review session of the first chapter over and over. I suppose though that I really should wait it out for a few more classes before I cast judgement.

Okay that's a big enough dose of my boring life for now.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.