My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, August 18, 2003

I was looking for something in our computer's history today and stumbled upon these interesting thingys.

F A M E by spazyspag
Name:
Youre famous for:Killing the president
You get famous:October 5, 2006
You make $$ per/year:$96,052,543,240,850
Do people like you?48901954 People think you rock.
Dead/Alive:Alive, but not for long
Created with quill18's MemeGen!

Look out Bush, here I come! And apparently I will be able to buy my way out of death (with that much money I'm sure I could buy my way out of anything) because I don't die until much later.


DeathDay 2.0 by quill18
Username
Die onJune 23, 2052
Die ofDeleted from the Matrix
Value of Estate:$5,820,822
Created with quill18's MemeGen!

Hey if I gotta die, it might as well be for a kick-ass reason like that.



Try them for yourself, they're fun.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.