My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

hmmm...Nothing really to post about. Things are going the same as they were last week. I have to do an introductory speech tomorrow, but it has to have an attention device, I think I'm going to talk about how much I hate the cricket outside my window. It has kept me in a semi-awake state every night this week.

I've decided I HAVE to get a new bed. Now all I have to do is clean up the disaster area that is my bedroom. It is SUCH a mess. I also need to move things around because I'm going to get a larger bed than I have now, so I need to find room for all my stuff and for a bigger bed. But it must be done. The only problem is that cricket. I'm so tired during the day I don't have the energy to start this monumental task. I've never really understood how I could keep things so organized in my head, but I can't organize my material posessions to save my life.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.