My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, April 04, 2003

Last night I did my very last organic chemistry lab paper. And today I went to my very last organic chemistry lab. We didn't do the lab--YEA! I have such a cool lab TA. So since I got out of class early (like 3 and a half hours) I went to buy my honors sash for graduation. It seems that nothing ever goes like it should. Soooo...I get there and the girl at the desk tells me that she can't make a receipt for it for another half hour. But, she can still take the order, so I went ahead and ordered it anyway, I figured I did it by check so that was good enough; I was NOT going to stand there for half an hour. And then the girl just kept on talking: blah, blah, blah. And I'm kinda backing away trying to disengage the conversation and she keeps talking, and I'm saying, "Well, thank you" and she's still talking. Geez...I gotta go, and she's still talking. But anyway finally she stopped (but of course you knew that, or I wouldn't be writing this). And then I drove myself home. On the way a prison guy that was cleaning the road waved at me. So, somebody was happy to see me, even if it was as I drove away, hoping that I didn't really know him.
Seeing "Chicago" tonight, hope it is good.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.