My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Sunday, March 23, 2003

Well, I have lots of different things to post on, and I thought I would have time this weekend, but I don't. Anyway, I do have a second right now (before I go to bed) to post this. I just made an old blog web-site, it has all my older entries, from when I used a different journal. I figured this would be a good idea. You know, in case someone actually ever does read this they will be able to grab a little bit of background info--it should make some things make a little more sense (if that sentence even made sense). Anyway the link is listed over in the links section under older blogs. Now I must get some sleep, otherwise my weekend will be completely worthless (I mean, what's a weekend if you can't even catch up on sleep?).

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.