My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, March 21, 2003

I mentioned the blog "Where is Raed?" earlier, and I just want to urge everyone to go and check it out. It's the blog of a guy who is living in baghdad right now, and I think it is important to see both sides of the story.


The following is simply mindless blather that should be ignored at all costs. Thank you, Management.

I'm still reading a lot of other people's blogs, and I find that they are very interesting. Most of the blogs with political messages are anti-war, but express a supportive sentiment toward our soldiers. It is good to know that so many people share my sentiments.


I've really enjoyed creating and personalizing this blog very much, but I find that it sometimes gets in the way of my studying. This is not a good thing. Already between senioritis and the war my concentration is wearing thin. And I would definitely say that college senioritis and high school senioritis are very different, namely that college senioritis is much more acute. I am finding it difficult to concentrate, and difficult to focus on studying. So far my only saving grace is that I ALWAYS go to class. In fact if I could give someone one piece of advice about college it would be to at least go to class. If you go to class then you have already gone over all of the class material, you know what the professor wants you to focus on, and you are familiar with the way that the professor states things which gives you a boost when answering questions on tests. Always go to class. It was definitely my saving grace this week. I had two tests and a big paper due, and well as needing to continue work on my thesis. And considering my nearly complete lack of studying I am fairly certain that I did well on all of those tasks, with the exception of work on my thesis (I didn't get much done at all). Hopefully next will be far more productive.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.