My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, March 20, 2003

Came home in time to watch Friends (which I don't usually get to do), and of course it's a rerun. And in the commercial break I see like 30 seconds of news (you know like a commercial for the 11:00 news). And this is what I see. They have news of secret surrender talks between US officials and some iraqi people. That's it, that's all they said--I mean, THis is HUGE news, they can't give us anymore than that--I think that kind of news calls for breaking into the friends rerun. But I guess if they told us all about it now, they wouldn't have anything for later, and they have to have something to make us watch later.
And then THERE IS ANOTHER TERRORIST IN SOUTH FLORIDA---Geez! I'm starting to think I need to move to another state--it's disgraceful to live here.
Well, that's it for now, I have a 7-8 page paper on a chemistry reaction that didn't work. WHich is to be expected of a reaction that can not have any water in it--I mean Hello, we live in Florida, It is humid.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.