My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

You know, I sometimes wonder what happened to people that I used to know. I wish there was some way I could find out without too much trouble, and without them really knowing. 'Cause I'm sure they probably aren't wondering where I am, they probably wouldn't even remember me now. There was this girl in my 5th grade class (I think), and I can't even remember her name, but she was like my best friend for a while. And there was Sara in the 8th grade, who moved to Washington, I remember running the mile with her (you know when I look back at middle school PE, the only thing I can remember doing is running the mile, over and over, and over). And then there are people from Day Care, who I haven't seen in years and probably wouldn't even recognize. You know the first day of this semester I think I saw a girl I used to go to day care with, she sat right next to me in a computer lab, and I even talked to her for a second, but I never asked her about it. And then there are people who I really want to know about like the kids that Debbie used to watch. Like Scott, and Nicky. I remember Scott proposing to me over and over, I should have said yes, I'll probably never get asked again. And of course Torri. I don't know how I drifted so far away from Torri, she lived right across the street, but we did drift apart, and then she moved to Illinois. Torri and I were so close for so long, and then we just moved apart. That's probably a sign that even if I do some day get to get married that it won't last. And of course I always wonder about people from high school, people from band. And then I also wonder about people that I knew just a year ago, not well, but I knew them, and then they seemed to have fell off the face of the earth, I don't even see them around, and on this campus I get around, it seems like I run from one side to the other constantly.
There are so many people that I would like to catch up with, I just wish that I still knew them.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.