My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, March 17, 2003

nucular--rolls eyes. Dern, Dern, Dern! I've got stuff to say and blogger decides to stop workin', must be all the other people posting about bushy's threats. Anyway, I'm moving this page--cause just registered a page with a better addy, and I'll use this one for my old posts from other sites, so that I don't have to keep repeating myself. Well actually maybe I should get some other opinions, not that I think anyone else reads this, but what do you think? Do you like ~mycrazythoughts~.blogspot.com or Malissa.blogspot.com? I just figured Malissa would be easier to remember.

Grr...hope it works this time.

So far no luck in posting but don't think I'm giving up that easily.
Anyway, I was just washing clothes --all the way on the other side of my apartment and the phone rang--wrong number--but as I'm running to get the phone, I breathed wrong and I choked on my own spit--I mean can you imagine? There should be an advisory on it. It's like running with scissors. Okay--it's nothing like running with scissors, but it is dangerous. Leave it to me to nearly kill myself by doing absolutely nothing at all.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.